Our company is looking for an entry level Sales Representative to work with the sales team and assist in generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product presentations, relationship building, as well as participating in the design process. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Assist the sales team in servicing existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
- Be actively involved in the design process, acting as a liaison between clients and engineering/design staff with our manufacturers.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Maintaining project pipelines and reporting leads to the company and manufacturers.
- Prepare for and give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Attending training sessions at factories.
- Visiting clients and potential clients in other cities to evaluate needs and promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products and technical requirements.
- Attend networking events and tradeshows.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, design or related field.
- Comfort in presenting or speaking in front of groups.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A basic understanding of marketing and social media marketing.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, Powerpoint
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Compensation will be a base salary plus performance bonus. 401K and Medical benefits included.